Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New quotes added

Quotation[0] = "Mr Wiggles: Laziness makes one ingenious"; Quotation[1] = "Douche: Do you know how I feel right now? Wouter: Fat and ugly?"; Quotation[2] = "Douche: Kamiel, spell your own name please Kamiel *very drunk*:K....M...A"; Quotation[3] = "Douche: When I served with the commandos we never had a club card"; Quotation[4] = "Kamielkaze: If woman knew the truth about me, my relationships would never last"; Quotation[5] = "Mr Wiggles: I hope Bart Koole dies of a horrible disease... Bart Koole: Hello *Waves at Mr Wiggles*"; Quotation[6] = "Kamielkaze: You can't fuck nice eyes"; Quotation[7] = "Mr Wiggles: SHUT THE FUCK UP, ExpandableAsset"; Quotation[8] = "Annom: Test Quote System! Working!"; Quotation[9] = "Cybr: Shit, fucking, kook!"; Quotation[10] = "Douche *drunk and retarded*: It's the DOUCHE!"; Quotation[11] = "Annom: I'm not gay, I just like pink"; Quotation[12] = "Dekus: I would like some cheese with my whine"; Quotation[13] = "Kamielkaze: I would sell my soul for a frozen Mars bar Annom:Here you go"; Quotation[14] = "Douche *at first day of vacation*: What happened?"; Quotation[15] = "Annom: Mr Wiggles!! Mr Wiggles:What? We didn't bring the g-strings for nothing"; Quotation[16] = "Dekus: Guys, guys listen up Annom:Nevermind Dekus, they're forming their own plan Kamielkaze & Mr Wiggles:What?"; Quotation[17] = "Dekus: Good, that means I won't be raped tonight RBB:well well well"; Quotation[18] = "Mr Wiggles: Ow yeah, it's satu.., sun.., tues.., thurs.., friday"; Quotation[19] = "Kamielkaze: That's not a fetish, it's a genre"; Quotation[20] = "Pimp names Slick * Talking about the fattest person alive* : If he eats Brie he'll actually lose weight"; Quotation[21] = "Annom: There are many things I want out of life, I want to walk on the moon, ride the Tour the France. but it's not gonna happen because we're not real ladiesmen Kamielkaze:Yes we are Annom:Prove it Kamielkaze:Want me to start the tour right now?"; Quotation[22] = "Douche: I'm in love without even seeing her fa...... *girl turns around* ok nevermind, I'm no longer in love"; Quotation[23] = "Annom: Do you suppose you could wank and sprint at the same time? Kamielkaze:Maybe if there is a girl with her pants around her ankles"; Quotation[24] = "Kamielkaze: I'm 24 for another 15 minutes Annom:Does he think it's his birthday every day? Kamielkaze:Cook Cook?"; Quotation[25] = "Dekus: Want your childeren, want your childeren Kamielkaze:We could try, we could try"; Quotation[26] = "Douche: Still too shy Kamielkaze:Welcome to the RBB-club"; Quotation[27] = "Annom: I'm not going to Auschwitz for the MILFS Dekus:So you're going there for the skinny bitches?"; Quotation[28] = "Annom *About drugs at the Nijmeegse 4 day walk* : Just take speed, fuck that, let's just run it"; Quotation[29] = "Douche: I hear people were being punctured with needles Annom:You're what? Douche:A rat Annom, a rat with bunny cancer"; Quotation[30] = "Mr Wiggles: What does everybody want to drink? RBB:Beer, Beer, Cola, Wodka-cola, Beer-wodka Mr Wiggles:Ok, 7 beers"; Quotation[31] = "Annom *Whispering*: What's so special about whispering? Mr Wiggles *Whispering*:Chinese people can't whisper"; Quotation[32] = "Cybrbeast: Not even a bloody fart Dekus:And a normal one?"; Quotation[33] = "Dekus: I won't take a shower tomorrow, I'll take one for the team Kamielkaze:Then you actually should take a shower"; Quotation[34] = "Mr Wiggles: She's 23 Kamielkaze:23 and an arts teacher. She's made it, you should try the same Mr Wiggles";

7 comments:

cybrbeast said...

Didn't need the whole list, I like to be surprised.
Apparently I didn't say much that was quote worthy though :( or the one taking quotes wasn't listening! >:|

dekus said...

At least someone took some notes...

cybrbeast said...

true

Douchebag said...

I've posted them all for your approval since it was sometimes hard to find correct translations. Especially the 1 about Dekus being raped.

cybrbeast said...

25 you mean? Yeah that one doesn't seem to translate too well. What's the original line?

dekus said...

I also think the #24 is a bit hard to translate because the funny part was Kamielkaze saying "koekoek" (in Dutch). I really don't have a clue how you would say something like that in English...

cybrbeast said...

koekoek translates to English as cuckoo
"Slang. A foolish or crazy person."