Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The people that represent our profession...

on google images...

I searched for your study/work related profession, some of you may not actually want to perform that profession, but who cares... I more or less picked the first picture of a man that came up on google search when I searched for:
1. mechanical engineer
2. history teacher
3. website designer
4. geographer
5. communication professional
6. desktop publisher
7. architect
8. space engineer

Here are the pictures in random order, find the combinations:
The filename of the image is the rainbow-boy who belongs to that profession!

7 comments:

pimp-a-lot bear said...

exactlty what I had in mind, when I chose this study...

Kamiel said...

nice to see what for the future will bring us

pimp-a-lot bear said...

judging by these pictures, who'll become the happiest person?

funny fact: 4 of us have a moustache!

Kamiel said...

and 3 of us got sexy glasses,

anyway my picture is Richard Roggers, he designed the millenium dome and the centre de pompidou in Paris.

are your picture some famous people in the profession as well?
because i don't recognize any of them.

annom said...

No, not as far as I know.

MMM sexy glasses!

Douchebag said...

I think mine "looks" the coolest.

cybrbeast said...

yeah, rens for the win
*cough* GAY *cough*