Friday, December 14, 2007

Robert Mugabe's suffering

He came to power in Zimbabwe 27 years ago, Robert Mugabe. With an inflation of 8000% Zimbabwe is not in the best situation at the moment. He was declared candidate for the presidential elections and said "Their welfare is my welfare. Their suffering is my suffering. I dare not abandon them.". The country does not have enough goods in the shops to calculate the inflation rate since last month. I wanted to know in what house he sleeps and in what car he drives while "suffering".

Here is one of his private residences, under construction, I found:and his football field sized presidential palace since 1980:
his car:

3 comments:

pimp-a-lot bear said...

Mugabe, in 2005 about Hitler:
"This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources," he said.

"If that is Hitler, then let me be a Hitler tenfold."

He is not a very nice person.

annom said...

That's not so very nice to say!

cybrbeast said...

Don't forget the evil tag :)