Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Blogosphere

It's one of the little joys of life, learning new ridicules little stuff like a new word: The Blogosphere. Wiki: Blogosphere is a collective term encompassing all blogs and their interconnections. It is the perception that blogs exist together as a connected community (or as a collection of connected communities) or as a social network. Now this might be allready familiar to you guys but not for me, so I thought I'd share my highlight of today (as this is my highlight, you can imagine how badly my day sucks today). Anyway at the bottom of the wiki page there was an interesting part of tracking interconnections between blogs. It just a small piece of text. But it fascinated me (I'm sexually inactive for over a month now, hence the fascination). It will probably the highlight of my day tomorrow: learning about interconnections between blogs...

2 comments:

annom said...

We are part of the blogosphere for a long time now :) Good you became aware of this great fact. That pic is awesome! What does it show us?

dekus said...

It's it man, IT!

I have absolutely no idea wtf this pic is trying to tell us... Sourcy

More pics of His Awesomeness: Here
And ofcourse here