Friday, October 09, 2015

My personality according to IBM Watson Personality Insights

I inputted a total of nearly 6000 words of my own original writing from my longer Reddit submissions to /r/futurology and dream report on my website. It seems like a pretty good result to me and gives way more insight than any four letter Myers-Briggs personality test (i.e. INTJ) I've taken before. Though I do spot some huge misses too, like Curiosity 31%?


I'm gonna try and compare it with inputting my MSc thesis next. I'm guessing there will be quite some difference. Maybe not, according to the research you need self reflective words and it was trained on social media such as twitter, blog posts, and forum posts. Makes sense. Gonna be harder to pull another 6000 words out of the Reddit hat.

You can try it for yourself here.
.

No comments: