Monday, July 16, 2007

the current design of the shirt


I've photoshopped the current design on a shirt so you can get an idea of what we're trying to achieve here.



I've gone to YOUR-STYLE to see if they have the clothing we wanted (in a wide variety of colors). Blouses were a problem coz they didn't have all the colors and the blouses differ from design at some points.
The shirts have a similar problem. Most t-shirts they use to print their stuff on are those with the white body and colored sleeves.
They do have Polo's in every color imaginable, the rainbowboys 2.0 used the polo's coz it was the only thing they could find in all the colors of the rainbow.

So I'm suggesting we follow their lead and go with the polo's. (But then again, I like polo's and I know some of you don't.)

8 comments:

annom said...

Good job!

Polo's are fine, who cares?

annom said...

This time we are going to wear it 24/7.

cybrbeast said...

Good work, looks good!
I'm ok with polos, they are pretty gay though.

annom said...

Don't worry about the gay part! We have that covered!

Douchebag said...

wtf........perhaps I should've mentioned I'm a homophobe.

pimp-a-lot bear said...

24/7 means a lot of sweat :D

That´s the downside of polo´s, they´re thicker than shirts or blouses, this means more sweat!

BTW I hate polo´s and people who wear them.

Douchebag said...

they're thicker but with a looser stitching.

Besides: Your-style only had about 4 colors worth of blouses and I couldn't find 8 t-shirts with the same design in the colors we require.

I could hardly find the polo's we needed.

Kamiel said...

POLOS ROCK AND ARE SEXY WITH!

MY TORSO IS HOT IN A POLO!
ME WANT POLO!!!!!1!!!!!


ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE CAPS LOCK IS???