Saturday, May 10, 2008

my last will

My last will

Burial wishes.

I want to be cremated and my ashes spread out over a field. I also want a statue of me on that same field. It doesn’t have to be a big statue, 3 meters will do. The statue also has to look like I was somebody important. The music isn’t very important on my funeral, you may ask for requests. The only song a want is I did it my way by Frank Sinatra. I also would like to have Bill Clinton to speech on my funeral. He has to tell how I could’ve solved world hunger and bring an end to poverty, how I could’ve cured cancer and aids and bring world peace if I wasn’t so lazy.

My possessions

Al the things that have emotional value to my parents I leave to them. Everything else is just for the taking. But if two or more people want the same stuff they have to fight to the death over it.

My savings go to the anti-panda bear foundation, which I trust Annom and Cybrbeast to lead after I’m gone.

Last request

I want my life turned into a movie in which my part will be played by Sid Haig

Some last words

To my friends and Family

I love you all and I hope you’ll live long, healthy and happy lives. But remember if I died it’s partially your fault. You all knew this was a stupid idea and no one tried to stop me.

To the rainbow boys.

Annom: When are you finally going to run of with a man?

Cybrbeast: There is a future in drillings holes in the ground

Dekus: Don’t ever stop smoking. It will save your live one day

A-Pimp-named-slick: I guess you’ll have to build the bat bike alone

Douche: I always hated you; I always hated you the most

Kamielkaze: Grow fat again, you’re prettier that way.

ExpendableAsset: Where to start? It’s people like you that make me a racist. You deserve to be beaten repeatedly on the head with a golf club. I hope you die a very painful death in the near future. I can’t emphasize this enough. I HOPE YOU DIE.

4 comments:

mr wiggles said...

this last will, will expire after I return from schwarzwald

annom said...

I'll do everything to kill the panda when you Rest In Hell.

annom said...

I started with a large earthquake in China's leading research and breeding base for endangered giant pandas. [source]

Kamiel said...

lol i read this a little bit late, you are probably already dead by this moment.
Anyway anybody wanna fight to the dead for the mega discobal?