Wednesday, January 03, 2007

the books my parents written

At new year party annom asked me to post some of the works/books my parents maked, well here they are: my mother here latest big book is : Culturele waarden en communicatie in internationaal perspectief other books i found on amazon from here are: other books For other books / publications you can search on google at : "Marinel Gerritsen" (I'm lazy :) 3 of my father his latest books are: drie boeken van Frank Jansen other books i know he maked but couldn't find much about it on the Internet are: Het laatste woord Syntaktische konstrukties in gesproken taal Wilsonbekwamen, prompte borsten en een vals koewartje: Opmerkelijke taalzaken Van apekop tot zielepoot: Hoe mensen elkaar typeren he also worked on a languages magazine witch posted some of the articles online witch are short and easy to read read, you can find them on: Onze taal he also written a lot of other books that i can't found because half the world is called: Frank Jansen.

4 comments:

annom said...

Amazing titles :)

Cool to see what kind of things a prof does! I want my (imaginary) book on Amazon! I think I will call it:
"The evolution of consciousness, free will and the lucid dream analogy"

Now I only need some content....

pimp-a-lot bear said...

A lot of books! Impressive!

cybrbeast said...

LOL @ Annom.
Good luck with finding that content :)

ExpendableAsset said...

Although this post would classify as a true abomination, I'm baffled by the amount of literature your mumsy and dadsy seem to have produced.

Jolly good show.