Friday, April 27, 2007

Confusing Google

I ripped pimp's Baghdad blogger video and uploaded it to Google Video so I could post it on a video blog I frequent. The video was put online after a while, only to be rejected a couple of minutes later. I received this email (in Dutch):
Hallo, Uw video "BaghdagBlogger.avi" is geweigerd omdat deze niet voldoet aan ons programmabeleid. De ingezonden video's worden van tevoren gecontroleerd om ervoor te zorgen dat ze voldoen aan onze richtlijnen. Wanneer video's niet hieraan voldoen, worden ze afgekeurd.
To which my reply was: "What are you talking about, what is this strange language that you are using?" To which their reply was:
Hi ****, Thanks for your email. The previous email was in Dutch. We apologize for the confusion this may have caused. Your video "BaghdagBlogger.avi" was rejected because it didn't comply with our Program Policies.
the funny thing is, the video is still online.

2 comments:

annom said...

It's not online anymore... weird...

cybrbeast said...

It still works for me..