Monday, October 15, 2007

The Eden Project

I went to the southwest of England last week and visited the Eden Project which was quite impressive. It's basically two giant greenhouses containing two biomes, a tropical and a mediterranean one. There's also a big garden outside with some art. Coincidentally it was named Britain's best building of the past 20 years while I was there.
More info @ wiki. My panorama photo was taken from exactly the same place as the one on wiki that's why they look so similar.


4 comments:

annom said...

Great place and panorama!

I thought I was the only one seeing tropical plants...

pimp-a-lot bear said...

Nice place!
sounds like a succes: 8 million visitors in 6 years

Kamiel said...

nice, it looks cool.

8 million visitors in 6 years is a lot indeed.
The dutch best attraction (efteling)
got 18 million visitors in 6 years.

cybrbeast said...

Yeah luckily we went on a work day, so it wasn't too busy or filled with kids.