Friday, June 05, 2009

The ducks in the bathroom are not mine

From: David Thorne Date: Thursday 21 May 2009 10.16am To: Helen Bailey Subject: Pets in the building Dear Helen, Thankyou for your letter concerning pets in my apartment. I understand that having dogs in the apartment is a violation of the agreement due to the comfort and wellbeing of my neighbours and I am currently soundproofing my apartment with egg cartons as I realise my dogs can cause quite a bit of noise. Especially during feeding time when I release live rabbits. Regards, David. Read the rest of the e-mail exchange.
This is by the guy who brought you the spider.gif to pay his bills. Another good one: Matthew's non theme based fancy dress party. i don't know if these are real or fake, but they are quite funny.

No comments: