Monday, July 16, 2007

My Future Home

I found my future home on my vacation in southern france last week.

It is build in 1860 and based on gothic architecture (I love castles). This "modern" castle has large windows, a large old library with science books and an observatory. It is currently owned by the France academie of sciences.

Its location is more than beautiful. It is located at 400 m from the edge of a cliff, on top of a hill, looking out over the Atlantic ocean. It is in the middle of an 1 square km nature reserve. Grassfields and untouched nature both cover half of the reserve.

Here are the pictures (All AutoStitched) I made of the Chateau and its surroundings:





A private beach, not that bad :)


Part of the garden.

3 comments:

mr wiggles said...

This is better than my future ranch in Texas. But I already speak the language of my future country.

cybrbeast said...

beautiful! Here are castles for sale. Some of them are relatively cheap, especially compared to Dutch real estate prices.

Kamiel said...

yeah looks great i will start saving some money!