Thursday, March 12, 2009

toilets

Toilets are one of my favorites places of a building. Its an place where architects/designers/builders mostly not spending to much time on. So its mostly a bleak and sumbre place, therefore and because sit there like 15 minutes the dump its a nice place for thinking. Four other things i like to do on a toilet are:
- Reading simple lecture. (my hygienic freaked out girlfriend don't wand me to read her books on the toilet,so it are mostly free magazines) - Read my mail, handy to flush the junk mail - Spending time to watch building details of the toilet - When on a toilet i like to play the game how far my faeces can be out but where i still can get it back in. What are youre toilet hobby's? Here are some extraordinary toilets:

2 comments:

cybrbeast said...

Awesome toilets! I'd like an LCD screen in my toilet to look at some YouTube shit or something. Also I want my toilet to record and display statistics like weight of turds (average/day etc) and the volume of pee.

Hobbies on the toilet... I tried reading the Bible but it was too boring. Sometimes I read other stuff. Other than that, I used have some where is waldo posters. I might get some new ones.
In public toilets I like reading toilet graffiti if there is any.

annom said...

I never spend much time on the toilet. I shit and go.

I want the statistics! That would be great.