Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hybrids

In zoos and in the wild there have been a lot of hybrids between species. Wikipedia has a lot of information about them. I find it really fascinating to see these 'new' creatures. The most famous of hybrids is probably the mule. Another really famous hybrid is the liger: It's a cross between a lion and a tiger and is the biggest of all cats. It might be possible to make a hybrid between a human and a chimpanzee, but only rumors of this hybrid have been heard and no one is trying to make one. It would be called a chuman or humanzee. Wouldn't it be great to have a human with gorilla strength? They should really try and make one, because I want to see it.

3 comments:

annom said...

I WANT A HUMANZEE!!!!!! Why has nobody ever done this?

ExpendableAsset said...

I'd like a liger for my birthday.

annom said...

No, you want the BioStabiel!