Friday, March 21, 2008

New Features

I've been playing with Yahoo! Pipes some more. I've managed to make an all time top blogger list. But more importantly I've managed to create an automatic label list. So no more manual updating of the labels is required.
I made it by editing this pipe to make it suitable for old blogger.


Then I had to adjust it to split the output in two so that we could still have our labels in two columns on the right side. This in done in the lower left quadrant of the image. The image above is for the left column. For the right column I simply hook the lower reverse operator to the output.
I only need to edit this slightly when we reach 1500, 2000, 2500 etc. posts, because the Blogger feed has a maximum output of 500 entries.

5 comments:

Kamiel said...

great job guys, this blog can't have enough of gayness and statistics

annom said...

e-PLUMBER^2 is what you are!

cybrbeast said...

Thanks, I've also put the total number of posts ever in () next to All time top bloggers.

pimp-a-lot bear said...

great work!
Now is there a possibility to convert the top posters in a sortof e-penis meter?

cybrbeast said...

Maybe, but I wouldn't know how